Monday 20 February 2012

Long Time

It has been a long time since my last blog. I did 10 faux journals and a class at the Paperie given by Sara Case Strickland. As usual I didn't finish mine.....hope to get it done the week....but did a lot of interesting techniques. If you can ever do a class with Sara ....do one and you will learn a lot!



Beside being busy I was also  "Menopausal". My poor hubby had to put up with a crazy women for 4 days. Feeling much better and now I am ready to get some things done! I plan to get a picture started and finish my mini album from class. Will have to see how it goes.

Oh Yeah I am also gutting my craft room and reorganizing my sewing room. Very ambitious but at least I have a plan. Hubby away till early Friday morning and since he vacuumed the whole house not much housework to do just feed Matt. Will have to see at end of week what has happened.

Hope you had a great day!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks Marg! I'm glad you enjoyed the class - I always love having you there and seeing how you change things up! I'm sure I saw a pic your the faux leather albums on here earlier, and they were awesome! Really amazing work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The pic of the faux leather journals was there and when I realized I had made a mistake I took it of. Once calmed down ... I uploaded it again . We are all only human!

    ReplyDelete