Saturday 26 May 2012

What I Have I Been Doing

I can not believe it has been 20 days since I last blogged. There is no excuse! This is going to be a long blog so here it goes ...............................

Started 31 Things with Ali Edwards on May 17 and have been doing very good have up to day seven done. That is the written part, have not got the pages done, hope to do them tomorrow. Will show the pages as I do them.

Restarted my Art Journal which I originally started in February. Since I got my room tidied up I am able to get in there and do some work on them.

So I started on May 16 with the design of my pages. I painted one page and then applied Light Molding Paste and Julie Fei-Fan Balzer Fish Scales 12x12 stencil


I then added 8 envelopes I made at The Paperie and used the light molding paste as a glue.


In each of the envelopes I put a piece of paper where I journaled my thoughts at that time. This is the final product after 10 days I missed a few days but really enjoyed it. When I did the envelopes I used a variety of products: Claudine Helmuth Acrylic Paint, Gesso, Distress Stains, Adirondack Color Wash, Jenni Bowlin Paint Dabbers, Mister Huey's Color Mist and Faber Castle Gelatos



So I have started a new journal page. I used yellow and green acrylic paint as the background for this page (large bubble wrap for design) ......................


I decided to dedicated this page to MY GREAT LIFE as you can see. the picture in the center is off my three children about 21 years ago. I love how happy and excited they are. Here I used more acrylic paints in the form of Sharpie Poster Paint Markers and Permapaque Opaque Markers




I just love to journal!!! Everyday is fun getting messy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment