Thursday 21 June 2012

More 10 Minute Art Journal

I am here sitting outdoors underneath my canopy relaxing and writing my blog. My kitchen is a mess but I do not care I am just going to enjoy being outside.

I can't believe a week has gone by. Time is just flying by. I did get some things done but not as much as I would like.

Still working on my art journal




June 18:  Drew circles and put coloured Claudine Hellmuth Studio Multi Medium in the circles added Tim Holtz Idea-ology ChitChat Sticker to center of circles using the medium as glue. On the bottom circles Acrylic Inks were used. Black watercolour paints were used.


June 19 & 20: Didn't get picture for 19th. On that day I added silver pen around the circles and added sepia acrylic ink which was sprayed on. Added a coat of Golden Acrylic Gel Tar Medium on all the circles. On the 20th I added Golden Acrylic Heavy Gel Medium using a Crafters Workshop stencil Retro Squares. added red acrylic paint to squares and used black paint to go around the squares.



June 21: On this day I  just used my Sharpie Poster Paints Markers and Permaopaque Arylic Pens to  add colour to the page. 




No comments:

Post a Comment