Saturday 13 October 2012

12 on Twelve

These are my pictures 12 on Twelve.

I was in Toronto. We arrived the day before



Getting ready to leave one hotel for another only spent one night here.


At the new hotel room................much better location.


Finally breakfast I am starved. Cost $10.00 for two breakfast.


Walking to the subway .


Waiting for the subway to come.

Destination Bizzy B


Drink break at Starbucks.........across street from Bizzy B

Went to a movie Taken 2 (bit blurry)........... ok too suspenseful for me


Next stop Curry's



On the way back to hotel passing through Philip Nathan Square


A cross between an afternoon snack and lunch Gary and I shared


Finally something to eat ................. Lee's Restaurant with Umbreen, Gary and Chris

I had a great day still aching legs but they are getting better.

Take Care
Marg



















No comments:

Post a Comment