Thursday 14 February 2013

Dedicated to the One I Love

Happy Valentines Day everyone, Hope you all had a great Day.

This morning I was reading my friend  Cathie"s Blog and she reminded me how important our spouses are. What we have as a family would not exists without them. I would like to thank my husband Gary for being there for me. He is my support!!

I do not have a lot of pictures taken with us together over the years and especially recently.  Looking around today I did find a picture I had put in my art journal of us in Paris. I would like to share this with you.


I am planning to take more pictures of us from now on. 

 My life would not be as good without him. I am very mushy today but I think today is a day that allows us to feel this way.

Love You Gary !!

Make sure you tell the one you love how important they are to you and take a picture!

Take Care
Marg


2 comments:

  1. Awwww! I love that you're mushy today! And he is a sweetie - he brought us cake! :)

    ReplyDelete