Wednesday 13 February 2013

Product Wednesday

This week I have decided to show you the product Golden Glass Beads  ...................................



This is a gel which has glass beads mixed into it ......................................



this gel is very soft. 

You can mix colour into the gel ..............................................


Here I mixed with some orange and yellow acrylic paint and using a stencil made the sun.

You can also put on an area to give it a bit shimmer as I did on this canvas  ......................


This is on my Canvas titled Spring ( I will show you the whole canvas later) It shimmers in the light!

The Bead Gel can also be spread thin on a craft mat a left to dry.


As a sheet of Glass Beads you could used it for many things ............ ice, glass or cut into letters. It is very soft easy to manipulate.


I coated the dried Glass Bead Gel with Golden Digital Ground (will talk about this later). I then printed on it ........................... I did this by taping the Glass Bead in place on a sheet of computer paper  with painters tape and then put in threw the printer..


This is the picture I used .............................................................


Here is the printed picture  ...................................



It is a very tiny picture but the detail is pretty good. 



I really love how it looks!

These are just some of the uses I discovered with this product and I am sure over time I will discover more!

Give this product a try and see what you can do! Have lots of fun.

Take Care
Marg

No comments:

Post a Comment