Thursday 17 January 2013

Days of December Class

On I think November 30 I did a class at The Paperie with the wonderful  instructor Sara called Days of December. We made a mini album and it was a wonderful quick and very fun class. It took place in one evening and Sara was so organized that most people got it finished with the exception of me ..............I like to do my own thing .

I liked my Album and I gave it to Ashley to start next year for her and Matt's first Christmas.

The Christmas Album Cover:




 I painted the spine of the book and stenciled with tinted Golden Molding Paste added paper to the front and back (sorry no picture off the back.....long story)

I even decorated the inside.......................


painted and stenciled.

These are the inside pages of the book:


At the class Sara us got to cut the papers to fit the pages and distress them. So all I had to do was to put  on the stickers.
I loved doing this album. I bought more stickers them what came with the kit but I have enough to add on for next year............. there is just enough room for another year.

I really like doing classes and I may not follow exactly what is being done but every time I come away I have learned something new and my imagination just flows. Looking forward to doing 4 classes with Sara this weekend. 

If you are ever here in ST. John's  Newfoundland check out The Paperie and do a class. All of the instructors are great and I guarantee you will learn something!

Take Care 
Marg 



1 comment:

  1. The album looks great Marg! Really love the stars on the inside!

    ReplyDelete