Saturday 26 January 2013

Dylusion Album


Last weekend I did 4 classes 3 of which I have already blogged about  (click here to review). The only one I had not finished was my Dylusion Album and I finished it yesterday. I really really enjoyed doing this album. Thanks Sara for showing me the way.

This whole album was made with tags We sprayed all the tags with Dylusion Sprays and using a lot of different techniques we made an album.
Her is my Dylusion Album................................


As you can see I put in a lot of inserts and pockets for smaller tags.

Page 1.
Put in a pull tag and stenciled.

Page 2.


I Love the birds and the skeltons

Page 3.
How about a frog head with wings...................Love those Dylusion Stamps

 Page 4.
On this page I stenciled, made a pull up, used a small tag to hide the eyes..................FUN

Page 5.

.
Loving the birds!!!!!

Page 6.

This page was all about my lady and how these skeletons are not her worry!

Page7 

The house are a favourite of mine and I had to use them!

Back


I continue the house to the back.


Making a album out of tags was fun and I would highly recommend it! When you make you album use  all the different sizes and colour tags and see what you can make. Have Fun!!!!

The products I used
Ranger:
Dylusion Sprays
Dylusion Stamps
Dylusion Stencils
Inkssentials Tags
Archival Ink Black
Claudine Hellmuth Sticky Back Canvas

Colorbox Pigment Pad  Frost White


Permapaque Opaque fine markers


Stampers Anonymous Studio 640 Wendy Vecchi  Stamps


Viva Modellier - Creme

Take Care
Marg

No comments:

Post a Comment