Sunday 10 June 2012

Matthew's Birthday

Matthew's Birthday was yesterday.  I had trouble deciding what card to make him. I tried a whole  lot of different things but it wasn't until I remembered my Billy PCS stamps that I finally got an idea.




Stamped the card with Cobalt Archival Ink using Hero Arts background stamp Clouds. Used archival black ink to stamp the superhero and sidekick dog stamps from Pink Cat Studio.  Used Dewert inktense pencils to colour the characters I put the letters SM on the boy for Super Matthew and an E on the dog for Echo (our dog). The raised cloud was made first by  using Tim Holtz embossing folder than cut using Sizzix Cloud die. I then distress the cloud using Tim Holtz Distress Ink Broken China. I thinkit turned out pretty nice.

Ashley made a Cupcake Cake for him


It is chocolate and very delicious!


No comments:

Post a Comment