Tuesday 26 June 2012

My Index Cards

Even though I have not been posting my Index Cards I have been making them. Just haven't had the chance to post them. So here it goes there are 14 new ones. I can not remember what I did with all of them but I will try.

ICAD2 #7

This card I wasn't sure what I was going to do I started with some dry embossing using Tim Holtz Embossing Folder then added red paint. I stenciled using a stencil I had made from using a Ton Holtz Sissix Die. I continued to add paint and added some buttons until I got the texture and look I wanted. I then coated the whole card in Golden Reg Gel gloss after it dried I finished by spraying with Perfect Pearls Mist.

ICAD2 #8

I added small amounts of Golden Crackle Paste  and let dry. I then used Acrylic Inks to paint the card. Added a stamp Tim Holtz Cling Rubber Stamps

IACD2 #9

Used Tim Holtz Sizzix Die and then stamped with a Stampin' Up sewing pattern stamp. I had already painted the background with acrylic paint then added the die and the misted with Perfect pearls

ICAD2 #10
This card was first painted with acrylic paint then a stencil was placed on the card and Golden Clear Tar Gel was applied and let to dry. Blue paint was then applied and wiped off the areas where the clear tar was applied. I then cut out the dress-form and buttons from Tim Holts Sizzix Die and applied inks to the dress form and buttons. I attached the buttons and dress form  with the Clear Tar Gel and put a coat over the whole card. I love Clear Tar Gel!! 

 ICAD2 #11
 

Used watercolour paint and stencils to colour the card.  Applied embellishments. The thread spool was cut from the Tim Holtz Sizzix Die I used earlier.

ICAD2 #12

Card was dry embossed with Tim Holtz Embossing Folder then coloured using acrylic inks I used Metallic Rub On Paste to give it the shine and to show of the embossed areas.

ICAD2 #13
Used Acrylic Inks to first colour the card then with Golden Heavy Body Acrylic Gold stenciled using The Crafters Workshop 6x6 Chevron. Then stamped Tim Holtz Cling Rubber Stamp Stuff to Say saying.

ICAD2 #14

Coloured the card with the Acrylic inks again. I love using acrylic inks they act like watercolour paint when you apply them but they do not wash out like watercolours. Then with Regular Gel Medium stenciled using Dylusion Stencil Number Jumble. The tag was made with Tim Holtz Sizzix Die and stamped with the Tim Holtz Cling Rubber Stamp Stuff to Say. I found the clock in my stash not sure were it came from.

ICAD2 #15

I covered the card with scrapbook paper and coloured tissue paper using Ranger Melt Art Beeswax  and stamped with Dylusion stamps.

ICAD2 #16
Coloured with New Summer Tim Holtz Distress Inks added a Hero Arts script  stamp inked with gold paint. and added Dylusion Stamps

ICAD2 #17
Taped the card with Idea-ology Tissue Tape misted with Adirondack Color Wash and stamped using Tim Holtz Cling Rubber Stamps with Adirondack Ink Pad.

ICAD2 #18
Covered card with Golden Crackle Paste (really not fond of this) let dry then coloured with Adirondack Color Wash used Crafters Workshop Stencil and red acrylic paint. Stamped with Tim Holtz Cling Rubber Stamps Stuff to Say.

ICAD2 #19
Colored with Pan Pastels and used Crafters Workshop Stencils


ICAD2 #20
I use pan pastels and an old stencil I found coloured the image and tried to fix it up by adding Perfect Pearl Mist, Gell Pens and Gold Pen but I still did not like it so I went back and added some more dimension and got the following card,........................


Using crafters Workshop Stencils and Golden Heavy Body Acrylic paints I got the final card and I do enjoy this one. The layers take away the Blah!

Hope to not get behind again.








No comments:

Post a Comment