Thursday 3 January 2013

Happy New Year

2012 has ended and  another year has begun. A lot happened in 2012 ......................... I really got involved in Mix Media Art and found out it is my PASSION.

The two no make that the four most exciting thing that happened in 2012:

!. Matthew graduated with his degree in Computer Software Engineering in May.

Matthew with his diploma.




2. The Urchin Art Materials and Papery open at the end of July and I found a new friend Shannon. Thanks Shannon for putting up with me ............................... talking to your customers and just poking around. I LOVE this store!!!!

Shannon and Myself at the opening of the store.


3. Mathew and Ashley became engaged on August 30th and are getting married on August 8th 2013. I am so excited and busy with preparations. Ashley is a wonderful girl and has included me in everything. So looking forward to having her as a Daughter (-in Law).

Don't they look cute in their Mickey and Minnie hats. Matts is barely fitting him..........its his hair!


4. This was sooooo exciting!!!!! In November I went to Toronto and did three classes with Nathalie Kalbach at Bizzy B's Stamp & Scrap. I did all Nathalie's online classes and then getting to meet her in person and learn from her was such a fantastic experience. I also met a lot of new friends at classes. Thanks Barb for bringing Nathalie to Toronto and thanks Nathalie for coming.

Nathalie and Me


A lot more did happen in 2012 ...................................... met a lot of nice  people through the Ronald McDonald House NL Comfort Quilt Program,  had a lot of fun with my friends and learned a lot about myself.

 Hopefully in 2013 I will continue to grow both personally and hopefully artistically. I am loving how my life is going and I am happy ......................................what more could I ask for.

I hope 2013 is good to you all! Do not forget to stop and smell the flowers.

Take Care
Marg

No comments:

Post a Comment