Sunday 10 March 2013

Marg's Quilters

Well last Monday I taught my second quilting class and I am so proud of what these ladies accomplished. They all pretty much finished off their quilt tops.

We all met at the The Paperie........ plugged in our sewing machines and after replacing needles and figuring out fabric choices stared to sew


There were a total of 6 ladies sewing and pressing for 4 hours.


I am missing a picture of Meshell's quilt because she sewed hers in a different order. Her colours were great and as soon as I get a picture I will post it. 

Here are some of the finished quilt tops



These ladies were amazing and so much fun to be around. I am so looking forward to next month and this time I do plan to bring cake! Thanks Wendy for bringing the cupcakes.

Spending time with fun people is the best!!

Take Care
Marg

No comments:

Post a Comment