Tuesday 6 March 2012

Glass Bead Tag #2

Here is Tag #2 of the Glass Gel Beads
I used White size 16 Creative Tags ,Snowflake Stencil from The Crafter's Worksop and Staedtler Watercolor Paints


I used a palette knife to spread the Glass Bead Gel on the stencil. This is what I got when I removed the stencil.

I dried the tag with my Ranger's Craft Heating Tool and I the applied blue watercolour paint to the whole tag.

I then wiped off the excess paint from the tag and the Glass Bead Gel.


Perfect Pearl, Perfect Pearls Mist was sprayed over the whole tag



After it dried I got the following tag.


I also did the back of the tag using watercolour paint.


I really like the way this tag turned out.








2 comments:

  1. Marg, this looks amazing! I'm going to have to try some of that Bead Gel!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sara you are more than welcomed to try mine.

      Delete