Tuesday 9 October 2012

What has been Happening

It sure has been a while since I last blogged. I really would like to make it daily but I find time just flies bye. I do have a sort of excuse this time.............  I was sick with a kidney infection and it just wiped me out for about 2 weeks.

I am now on vacation with Hubby. Wondering why I am blogging and not enjoying my vacation? Well I am at the airport and have about 2 hours to kill so here I am.

 Just spent 3 days with my oldest son Chris in Toronto. I met his girlfriend Umbreen for the first time, a really nice girl, 'I like her!"

Went for a long walk yesterday around Downtown Toronto and I got a look of the new RMH in Toronto .......... it is sooooo big........... 60 rooms!

Gary took this picture of me just outside the building. You cannot go in unless your are a volunteer or staying there. There is an intercom just to the right of me that you have to use to be able to get in. I was happy just to see it.

I went shopping first day there. I Love Art Shopping in Toronto!!!!!!!



Went to DeSerres on Spadina and got some of the Liquitex Acrylic Inks, some more Permapaque Paint Pens and Faber Castel PITT coloured pens

Later that day went to Curry's Art Supplies and bought more supplies

Here I bought Derwent Artbar'sJaquard Textile Paints, Golden medium with gold fine mica Permapaque Paints, 2 brayers and 4 watercolour pads. I am looking forward to playing with all this new products.

We are now headed to NYC for 4 days. I have never been there and a little apprehensive about going there. Chris says it is really a busy place............ lots of people!!!!! I have been to London so I am hoping it is about the same.

Everyone in Canada hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving. I am off hopefully getting more goodies in NYC.

Take care

Marg

No comments:

Post a Comment